We’re grateful for your interest in contributing to The Write-Up!
It’s our mission to create a more inclusive, flexible, and human future of work. If you’re an influential thought leader, a member of the Rosie community, or just a person in the world with a provocative point of view on the future of work in marketing, we’d love to hear from you.
We welcome diverse and representative voices, and are looking for community profiles, thought-leadership articles, and actionable insights for independent marketers and marketing leaders.
Pitches should fit the following editorial guidelines:
- Focus on the marketing and advertising industry
- Provide expert voices and fresh perspectives
- Inspire, educate, and/or engage our community of independent marketers and industry leaders
- Aim to serve our audience (AKA no self-promotion)
- Come from a place of optimism
- Target 800+ words (no ChatBots, please!)