We’re growing! We Are Rosie is always looking for fantastic, talented Senior Account Managers to add to our team.
**Please note that this is an evergreen role. Don’t worry, we’re reviewing applicants on a steady basis and you’ll hear back from us, it might just take some time.
- Compensation: Base salary $90,000 + quarterly bonus (based on revenue targets and performance goals)*
* For compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. We share salary ranges on all job postings to provide transparency to candidates to ensure the time you invest in your We Are Rosie application is aligned with your highest-good.
- Perks & Benefits include: A yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, health insurance, parental leave, monthly remote work stipend, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
This is a full-time position that can work from anywhere within the United States and will report directly to the Head of Account Management.
We Are Rosie (the “Company”) is the first flexible career platform for marketers and advertisers. We are on a mission to bring about a more inclusive, flexible, human future of work.
Founded in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers in all seasons of their career, we provide a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. Our community of 20,000+ “Rosies” makes it possible for forward-thinking brands and ad agencies to augment, complement, backfill, and accelerate their teams with a flexible layer of highly skilled talent and embrace remote/flexible work as a form of inclusion. We are working every day to thoughtfully disrupt the agency, consulting, and staffing models of marketing services.
We Are Rosie currently works with 20+ Fortune 500 brands, the big six agency holding companies, and smaller independent agencies. The Company is growing in excess of 100% year over year and has been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, Forbes, and AdWeek and more. In addition, Stephanie Nadi Olson, our founder has been awarded 2022 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year – Southeast, one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Most Admired CEOs, Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and was named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List. We Are Rosie finished near the top of Adweek’s latest Fastest Growing Agencies list in 2021, with more than 500% growth over the last four years, and was named as one of the top 15 platforms to watch in 2022.
- Manage & lead Account Managers & Account Coordinators.
- Realize revenue within active accounts.
- Upsell/cross-sell/activate existing accounts through data storytelling & providing actionable insights to clients.
- Retain Clients & Rosies.
- Track & analyze utilization.
- Build & maintain revenue & realization trackers.
- Improve/expedite the time to place Rosies.
- Renewals of contracts.
- Serve as a business partner in collaboration with the Client Director to provide meaningful solutions for talent needs.
- Understand our client’s business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed while putting more Rosies to work.
- Talent Match from a pre-vetted bench of Rosies.
- Create onboarding/off-boarding documentation for both clients and consultants, share with POps & update client blueprints.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to clients.
- Rate negotiation & insights w/ clients (1-to-1 Rosie’s placements & performance, COLA, & tenure rate increase).
- Actively manage relationships with Rosie’s placed on projects.
- Develop and execute a realistic plan to actively engage all Rosies on your book of business.
- Actively manage relationships with hiring managers managing Rosies day-to-day.
- Develop and execute a realistic plan to actively engage hiring managers to collect feedback on Rosies’ performance and identify opportunities for improvement or upsell.
- Identify and lead process improvement within the POD and across the Sales team.
- Salesforce, SmartRecruiters, Onboarding/Offboarding, and any other opportunity for process improvement you identify.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in client experience, customer service, or account management, preferably in a marketing and talent management.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams (career coaching experience is a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives at building positive relationships, including connecting clients with talent and providing oversight for delivery while exceeding client expectations.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills, with a proven track record of enhancing the client experience.
- Ability to ensure the profitability and stability of your portfolio while driving incremental revenue and navigating complex organizational matrix/delivering talent solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate We Are Rosie’s model, our value proposition, and how we can help our clients.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising industry trends and best practices.
- Experience negotiating service agreements and closing deals.
- Goal getter who thrives on hitting revenue targets tied to Clients you support.
- You align with our core values.
What’s The Interview Process?
The interview process for candidates will involve meeting with core team members via video conference. We like to ask behavioral and situational questions that are aligned with the job requirements and our core values. The team will give you a look at the ideal day and what success looks like for the role. PS: We love questions!
We Are Rosie focuses on our 4P’s for human vetting methodology to validate candidates and assess soft skills. We believe that a combination of these factors makes a successful Rosie team member.
- Pedigree: Your work history and experience
- Potential: Your strengths, tendencies, and acquired skills
- Passion: The work you love the most
- Play: When, where, and how you like to work
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is a flexible talent marketplace for the advertising and marketing world. A thriving community of 20,000+ independent marketers, it helps companies like Bumble, Meta, IBM, Microsoft, and more leverage curated, on-demand teams and flexible marketing talent — while offering weekly pay and benefits. For more information, visit wearerosie.com.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Don’t meet every requirement listed? At We Are Rosie, we pursue growth, believe in transferable skills, and review candidates through the lens of our 4Ps: pedigree, potential, passion, and play. So, if this role lights you up and you think you’d be an amazing fit, we encourage you to apply, whether your previous experience checks every box or not. You might be the perfect addition to our team in this role or another!
We’re dedicated to creating a culture and environment of inclusion; in fact, it’s one of our core values. We create space for every voice to be heard, every person seen. Our mission is to foster a more flexible and human approach to work that provides everyone dignity, respect, and access to opportunity.